1. Who is Molecular Science Corp.?
To learn more about who we are at MSC, visit About MSC.
2. How do I register as a client with MSC?
To register as a client with MSC, please get in touch first by contacting BD@mscience.ca, by submitting an inquiry through our Contact Form, or by calling us at 416-800-0479.
3. What licence(s) does MSC have?
4. Why is regulatory/lot-release cannabis testing required?
Regulatory/lot-release cannabis testing provides Licensed Cultivators, Processors & Consumers a quality assurance framework which ensures that final products ending up in the hands of medical patients & recreational consumers have met the testing criteria established by the competent authority. Above all, regulatory testing is required to ensure product safety and to provide an auditable record trail of testing history by product lot.
5. Why should I choose MSC to do my regulatory cannabis testing?
MSC is a Canadian owned and operated GMP, 3rd party laboratory, licensed by Health Canada, exclusively focused on analytical testing for cannabis and cannabis-derived products. MSC provides licensed cultivators and processors the tools and services required to succeed through analytical expertise & quality compliance. We are dedicated to providing our clients with solutions tailored to their needs.
MSC Testing Services:
1. What types of (cannabis) testing does MSC offer?
A) regulatory/lot-release testing services for cannabis and cannabis-derived products, and
B) analytical testing services for cannabis and cannabis-derived products.
MSC has fully validated analytical testing methods for pesticides, potency, heavy metals, residual solvents, microbial, peroxide value. MSC also develops validated test methods upon request.
To see a list of services MSC provides visit our Cannabis Testing Services page.
2. What Product Types are MSC able to test?
MSC has fully validated test methods for Dried Flower, Oil, Distillate, Vape Oils, Chocolate & Beverages. MSC also develops validated test methods for various other product formats upon request.
3. How long does it take for my (cannabis) samples to be tested and for me to receive my results/COA (Turnaround Time/TAT)?
Generally, MSC provides results for chemical tests 5-7 business days after sample is received, and provide results for microbial tests 10-14 business days after sample is received.
4. How do I select & prepare a (cannabis) sample for submission?
Answer coming soon.
5. How do I submit a sample for (cannabis) testing?
6. How much sample quantity is required for each test?
Depending on the type of testing requested, the amount of sample material required will vary. Click here to see the MINIMUM requirements that MSC requests to be submitted in order to complete each test.
For regulatory/lot-release testing, it is the responsibility of the cultivator or processor to determine lot-size & what constitutes a representative sample for a given lot.
For sample submission quantity requirements for other product types (such as edibles, extracts & topicals), please contact us for more information.
7. Can I have my homegrown cannabis tested by MSC?
An individual is authorized to distribute cannabis to a holder of a licence for analytical testing if the quantity of cannabis does not exceed the equivalent of 30 g of dried cannabis, as determined in accordance with subsection 2(4) of the Cannabis Act (Cannabis Regulations, Part I, Section 4(5)).
8. I require my test results/COA as soon as possible, do you offer a rush service (for cannabis testing)?
Yes, MSC offers a rush service. Generally, the cost for rush service is equal to 2x the standard cost of each test. The rush turnaround time for chemical tests is 2-3 days, and 10 days for microbiology tests.
9. When is regulatory/lot-release testing required for my cannabis?
Answer coming soon.
10. Is it true that only pesticide testing is required to be done by a third-party, independent lab?
Yes. For more information, Contact Us.
11. I have a question about my cannabis samples that are currently in progress of being tested by MSC, who is the best person to contact?
Please get in touch by contacting email@example.com, by submitting an inquiry through our Contact Form, or by calling us at 416-800-0479.
12. How do I ship my cannabis samples to MSC’s laboratory?
Answer coming soon.
13. Does MSC provide regulatory cannabis testing services for licensed producer’s outside of Canada?
Answer coming soon.
1. How much will it cost for me to get my cannabis samples tested?
For more information on pricing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or get in touch by submitting an inquiry through our Contact Form.
2. Can I request individual tests (for my cannabis)?
Yes, clients are able to request individual tests from MSC.
3. Does MSC cover the cost of shipping (cannabis) samples?
No, MSC does not cover the cost of shipping your samples for testing.
4. What payment options are accepted by MSC?
MSC accepts payment in the form of the following options:
- Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT)
5. Does MSC offer discounts if I get more (cannabis) samples tested?
Yes, MSC does offer volume discounts on testing services. In order to qualify yourself for volume-based, preferred pricing, please get in touch at BD@mscience.ca
1. I am interested in investing in MSC, who is the best person for me to speak with?
Please contact IR@mscience.ca.
2. Is MSC a publicly traded company?
No, MSC is not currently a publicly traded company.
1. I am interested in applying for a job at MSC, what is my best starting point?
For more information on applying for a position at MSC, please submit an inquiry through our Contact Us webpage.
Privacy and T&C:
2.What are MSC’s Terms and Conditions?
To view MSC’s Terms & Conditions, click here.
Still have questions? Contact us here!